只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1687|回复: 0
收起左侧

NY8A051A pdf技术资料下载

[复制链接]
ID:14325 发表于 2019-4-3 01:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
General Description
NY8A051A is an EPROM based 8-bit MCU tailored for I/O based applications like home appliances or meter
equipment. NY8A051A adopts advanced CMOS technology to provide customers remarkable solution with low cost,
high performance and high noise immunity benefits. RISC architecture is applied to NY8A051A and it provides 55
instructions. All instructions are executed in single instruction cycle except program branch and skip instructions
which will take two instruction cycles. Therefore, NY8A051A is very suitable for those applications that are
sophisticated but compact program size is required.
As NY8A051A address I/O type applications, it can provide 6 I/O pins for applications which require abundant input
and output functionality. Moreover, each I/O pin may have additional features, like Pull-High/Pull-Low resistor and
open-drain output type through programming. Moreover, NY8A051A have built-in large infrared (IR) carrier
generator (340mA@3V) with selectable IR carrier frequency and polarity for applications which demand remote
control feature.
NY8A051A also provide 2 sets of timers which can be used as regular timer based on system oscillation or event
counter with external trigger clock. Moreover, NY8A051A provide 1 set of 8-bit resolution Pulse Width Modulation
(PWM) output and buzzer output in order to drive motor/LED and buzzer.
NY8A051A employ dual-clock oscillation mechanism, either high oscillation or low oscillation can be derived from
internal resistor/capacitor oscillator or external crystal oscillator. Moreover, based on dual-clock mechanism,
NY8A051A provide kinds of operation mode like Normal mode, Slow mode, Standby mode and Halt mode in order to
save power consumption and lengthen battery operation life. Moreover, it is possible to use internal high-frequency
oscillator as CPU operating clock source and external 32KHz crystal oscillator as timer clock input, so as to accurate
count real time and maintain CPU working power.
While NY8A051A operate in Standby mode and Halt mode, kinds of event will issue interrupt requests and can
wakeup NY8A051A to enter Normal mode and Slow mode in order to process urgent events.

NY8A051A_v1.3.pdf

1.47 MB, 下载次数: 16, 下载积分: 黑币 -5

评分

参与人数 1黑币 +50 收起 理由
admin + 50 共享资料的黑币奖励!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|51黑电子论坛 |51黑电子论坛6群 QQ 管理员QQ:125739409;技术交流QQ群281945664