打印 上一主题 下一主题
收起左侧

英文口语SM2面试经历

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
ID:50876 发表于 2013-6-12 00:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Me:good afternoon,professors!

This is my application form. And this is a certificate I got it a short while ago. (笔试后拿了一个河北省科技创新大赛二等奖的证书和银牌,打字员拿过去看了看然后还给了我)

May I show a production for you, professors, which is made by myself (我用单片机做了一个笔记本智能散热架,可以实现对温度的显示和散热风扇的自动化控制)

MOE:ok,please.

Me: thank you. This production is an automatic laptop cooler. Its function is monitoring the temperature of laptop and controlling the fun of cooler run automatically. Besides that, the laptop’s temperature also will be displayed on the three digital LED. When we use it, we need to take laptop on the cooler, but now, in order to let professors look the fun running clearly, I take the cooler above laptop.

SUTD:All this things are made by yourself?

Me: yeah, I use electronic iron and tin to make these electronic components together. And the electrical circuit was designed by myself, this program I wrote it with a friend’s help.

Me: I need to use USB part to provide electricity to this production.

NUS:I think I can by it from market. ( 想刁难我?没门)

Me:yeah,we can buy a common cooler form market. But it only can be controlled by the switch. After I added my production, it can control the fun running automatically. So, I think my design is very useful and can make people live in a convenient life.

(大家一致点头,嘿嘿)

(等我给他们演示完了,may I seat here?)

MOE: do you have some good ideas about other things?

Me: I think the smart car and smart house will become very popular in the future. (大砍一段这个)

MOE: how much do you know about Singapore?

Me: Singapore is a beautiful country; it has advanced technology and stable society. Because I have been to Singapore, the most impression is running water can be drink directly in Singapore. Although Singapore is a little lack of fresh water, it has a great system of circulating water.

MOE: when you came to Singapore and stay how long in Singapore?

Me: 2010, and stay 5days in Singapore. I went to Singapore to take part in the international middle students’ latten riddles tournament.

(教授们没弄明白,啥? 挂灯笼上?  我解释了一下这个叫灯谜)

NUS:哪里举办的?(冒了句中文…)

Me:the river valley high school(立化中学) of Singapore and 裕廊初级学院

SUTD:(来了很大兴趣) 他校长叫什么?

Me:(一时忘记了…) sorry, I forgot.

SUTD:是不是秃头?(用手呼啦他的脑袋…..)

Me:Yeah...

(大家都开始邪恶的大笑,哈哈哈,立化校长不要怪我….)

MOE:Have you exercised TKD?

Me: yeah, I exercised TKD as soon as I entered junior high school.

NUS: what your belt’s color?

Me: black. But I did not take part in the international exam of TKD, so I did not write it on my application form. I took part in much provincial level competition of TKD, such as the championships competition of Hebei and the 7th Hebei youth game on TKD (省跆拳道锦标赛和河北省第七届青少年运动会),and I got the title of the second level of national standard.(国家二级运动员)

点头,那个新科大的教授学着跆拳道的语气来了几声韩语。

NUS:Why you want to study TKD?

Me: because when I was young, I admired 李小龙,he has strong body and acted a lot of excellent movie. I want to become a person like him, so I begin to study TKD.

MOE:What your relationship with your roommates?

Me: I have a good relationship with my roommate; we all are the closed friend. Because we are boarding school students, so friend is very important and necessary for us. Whoever get into trouble, the others will help him immediately.

MOE: Did your room have some activities?

Me: yeah, I have colorful life of my room, such as the 宿舍文化建设。

MOE:Who lead your? And how did you choose him?

Me: my room leader, we think he is good at leadership, so we choose him to be our room leader. And because I am the leader of Robot association of my school, so I did not take part in the room leader’s campaign.

MOE: your mean is that everyone in your school need has a position?

Me: yeah…

MOE: OK! Which university you want to choose?

Me: Nanyang technological university, my choice se major is electronic and electrical engineering because I had a great interest in science and like makes some small production with my classmates. So I think NTU is more suitable for me to choose.

MOE: which movie do you like? And who is your favorite movie start? Except 李小龙

Me:(。。。不爱看电影)beside that, I also like watch the WWE (这都拽上来了,初中没少玩)

MOE:WWE? WWF?(她只知道WWF,其实WWF近些年被WWE合并了)

(又解释半天吧)

MOE:Do you know the SUTD (Singapore University of technology and design)?

Me: yeah, this university is made by Singapore’s government and MIT of US and ZJU (Zhejiang university of China). Although it is a new university, but I believe it will became world famous in the future. And if you ask me to this university, I am also very willing.

MOE: do you have some question?

Me:I want to know whether there has TKD association in Singapore’s university.

SUTD: 洋洋洒洒的给我说了半天…就听懂了哪个大学都有。

总结下,面试时间40分钟,问的问题比较常规,基本都有所涉及在联系时。口语不是大问题,向对方展示你与众不同的特点和personality 是重点。有条件的话可以带个东西去,起码会帮你找到话题。感谢学哥学姐滴帮助,18th 的兄弟们加油!

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏1 分享淘帖 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|51黑电子论坛 |51黑电子论坛6群 QQ 管理员QQ:125739409;技术交流QQ群281945664